Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gasworks











I rode my bike along the Burke Gilman and picked blackberries along the way. I stopped as Gasworks Park to see what people do on a sunny day in Seattle. Apparently, they do a lot. I wish I owned a kite and I wish that I had tresspassed so that I could explore the industrial scenery. I also wish I would have picked the blackberries after I played at the park because they were a little soupy by the time I made it home and put them on ice cream. I'll make a note of that for next year when we have another sunny day (we get one a year).

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Scott D said...

That looks like it was a really nice day. Flying a kite is good times. I hope this sunday is nice I just thought about visiting the Duck Pond, havent visited those guys in a while.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home