Monday, December 18, 2006

Tri-Ward Extravaganza


I thought I would finally move past halloween and post pictures for the new season. The "Darling Buds" had a revival performance at our Christmas party.


These are the estimated 300 people that really turned out to be only half that.


Behind the scenes you will see Stephanie, heaven sent...helping all night in the kitchen. Why is she smiling?


Instead of having an actual slice of ham from one of the 15 hams, Jacob decided to gnaw on a ham bone. We ONLY had around 5 - 7 hams left over. I tried to convice him we could spare a piece.


Ta-da. We fed them all and with only half of the food left over. Notice behind me...those left overs are after everyone had thirds and that is not even all of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Jenni,

I'm glad you updated and that you're alive.

-M

1:24 PM  
Blogger ewesa said...

WHOA, tons of food! people think leftover food is good, but when there's a rule you can't leave any of it in the church fridge, it's very very bad.

11:44 AM  
Blogger ewesa said...

ps- I love jacob carter

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home