Friday, February 23, 2007

Shoes

This post is dedicated to Monique. Take a look here and you will see that we truly are sisters...proven by our shoe love...and not to be confused with guy love.


I went shopping in search of a pair of heels to wear with a black cocktail dress and I found these lovely ladies by Kenneth Cole.


In a whirlwind of clearance frenzy, I also found these companions. From left to right:

*A pair of bronze flats with a little wedge heel, great with jeans or skirts.
*Red/orange hush puppies, designed for comfort but scream GIRL with teal and brown flower decoration and stitching.
*Green suede heels by Steve Madden. Oh for cuteness sake and only $16.
*Sexy black heels. My most expensive purchase and under $30.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

I'm salivating.

I LOVE the Hush Puppies. I've been looking for something like them for a while.

I know some men wouldn't see the difference between two pairs of black heeled dress shoes but I say the contrast is limitless.

Oh, would that my purchases didn't have to answer to a certain hubby of mine. He normally approves, but then counter-attacks with an equal or greater shopping spree.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Berry Family said...

You just lived my ultimate dream fantasy. In one shopping day you found multiple pairs of shoes that are so versatile, sexy and comfortable. I covet them!!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger ewesa said...

awe. I want the "Scrubs" Hug Me t-shirt!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home