Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween '08

After much deliberation, I finally decided on my Halloween costume this year. I had ideas to depart for my secret (yet not so secret) desire to be involved in a conspiracy, but in the end my destiny was calling to me.

Happy Halloween. You might just get assassinated.

This is the most necessary item to cross the line from tramp to hard core militant.

Guns (even if they are from the dollar store) make people fear you. Plus, you can practice your sweet moves.

You may think this isn't much variation from my costume last year as a double agent, but being an assassin is totally different. Assassins annihilate double agents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Berry said...

So you are all for the right to keep and bear arms!!! Right on

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home