Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year included a morning walk on the beach. A swim in the ocean. Followed by a swim in the pool. Followed by a swim in the hot tub. Followed by alternating between pool and hot tub.

All made possible because of my friend in relaxation (Stephanie) and the hospitality of Club Cascadas.

We napped on the beach in the afternoon and read our books.

I ate fresh tortillas, which are like candy, and a good precursor to our thanksgiving feast.

In the late afternoon, Steph and I proceeded to make an entire Thanksgiving dinner in the condo. Turkey included. We even used the turkey drippings to make gravy and flavor the stuffing. I felt officially thankful and showed my thankfulness by a final swim in the pool and hot tub before going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger ken said...

Sounds rough. I hope you survive down there.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home