Sunday, January 24, 2010

After much delay...

Paradigm shift: I am done with sitting on the floor, which I have been doing since November. Officially furnitured.


Two couches later and I am feeling the productivity levels soar.

Just because I am a grad student doesn't mean I have to get my couches out of a dumpster (which I am actually not opposed to doing, it just didn't happen that way this time). Don't worry, this brand new white love seat cost less than my school books for one class--only $109.

AND... I freakin' love this table. Found: On craigslist for 30 bucks. Can my next doc be about furniture hunting?

8 Comments:

Blogger MaMa Nelson said...

Thanks Jen for the post the couches are great and the table beautiful. Wish you were here to help me make some decisions for the remodel. I Love your new room.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Monique said...

I love that table, too!

9:47 AM  
Blogger mnlop said...

This is fabulous! Where is the piano? :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger myrtle said...

WoW! that is so fabulous. . love it. =0


sell wow accounts

1:56 AM  
Blogger pan said...

Is a great blog, keep it.


welcome to our website.
laptop battery

9:16 AM  
Blogger Geddes Ulinskas said...

Just stumbled across your blog, but my architectural interest was peaked by this room you posted. Very fine work - you have a great eye and a wonderful sense of design.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful room;)) I like it:) This blog is cool:)
I invite for me:)
www.cherry-sad.blogspot.com !

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids Line also offers parents a superb one purchase solution for the Cheap Ugg Bootsnursery. Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsKids Line bedding sets include 5 or 6 pieces which coordinate to produce a gorgeous look for any new baby in girls, boys and neutral colours for pre-birth preparation. Sets includeRosetta Stone language beautifully decorated quilts with matching bumper and blanket and offer parents the opportunity to pick up a room set in one handy pack! Birkenstock Sandals Matching accessories also available.Vibram Five Fingers Shoes

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home